My photo
Everything I'm not,made me who I am.I'm wearing kaca mata to see LIFE. I'm also a daughter and a student.being a twenty is not easy as you think!this is my blog so it follows my rules! sila pakai kaca mata hitam anda bila lawat ini blog ;D sekiranya anda tidak berpuas hati dengan isi kandungan dan jalan cerita yg terkandung dalam blog ini sila tekan kotak X yg berwarna merah disebelah atas kanan anda. dan jika ada mahu jadi FOLLOWER saya sila scroll sampai bawah ye.ini bukan ugutan tapi amaran! segala kerjasama adalah amat dihargai ;D

Monday, August 6, 2012

276. Ramadhan Day #6 to Day #10

Assalamualaikum.








"Amar Makruf Nahi Munkar"
 "an invitation to do the right things and forbidding others doing bad things"





Subhanaka-Allah humma wa bi hamdika wa ash-hadu al la Ilaha illa Anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk 

“Glory be to You, Allah, and with You Praise (thanks) and I bear witness that there is no deity but You, I ask Your forgiveness and I return to You (in obedience)”.



Saddka should be given solely out of love for God, out of the desire to do good to His creation, as the Quran says about the righteous:
"They give food, out of love for Him (Allah), to the poor, the orphan, and the slave, saying: We feed you only for Allah's Pleasure - we desire from you neither reward nor thanks."
— Qur'an, Sura 76 (Al-Insan), ayat 8-9



وَ أَقِمِ الصَّلاَةَ إِنَّ الصَّلاةَ تَنْهَى‏ عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَ الْمُنْكَرِ وَ لَذِكْرُ اللٌّهِ أَكْبَرُ

And keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil.  And the remembrance of Allah is the greatest.”
Noble Qur’an, Suratul `Ankabut, Verse 45















maaf gua terlalu busy sampai tak sempat nak hupdate blog ni -..-

No comments: