My photo
Everything I'm not,made me who I am.I'm wearing kaca mata to see LIFE. I'm also a daughter and a student.being a twenty is not easy as you think!this is my blog so it follows my rules! sila pakai kaca mata hitam anda bila lawat ini blog ;D sekiranya anda tidak berpuas hati dengan isi kandungan dan jalan cerita yg terkandung dalam blog ini sila tekan kotak X yg berwarna merah disebelah atas kanan anda. dan jika ada mahu jadi FOLLOWER saya sila scroll sampai bawah ye.ini bukan ugutan tapi amaran! segala kerjasama adalah amat dihargai ;D

Monday, November 23, 2009

second life in uitm kuantan

so the end year of 2009 starts with my second semester at uitm....so mcm biasa xde ape yg best.....everything just go with the flow.......
ok the story is begin with my new house,new housemates and new roommates......so my new house adress is 1408 the second stairs at the block b near the bilik kuliah 1......and the new roommates are atai n anis,,,,yeayyyyyy so ktorg ade 5 org dlm satu bilik which are me,farah,atai,anis,and fiza........just 5 of us.......and now i'll introduce to u all my new housemates...they are sara,farim,wawa,umi,balqis and alia....nice to know u all guys......
ok stop talking about that topic....
now it's about my class.....still the same members n classmates like the first sem....just the difference is the time table.....agak kelam kabut la jgk......and of course i hate the new time table....the reason is because i need to go to padang lalang everyday....and honestly i hate it....and confirm lpas ni my weight akan berkurangan lg...yeahhhh i like that.....so i xpayahla masuk "the biggest losser asia"...ahahhahaha so i have new target for this sem; kurangkn berat sebanyak 10 kg and above......insyallahhhh now about the subject yg cik japilla akan blaja for this sem.....
start with BEL 260 : preparation to muet by mdm roose and mdm aini :)
BEL 313 : critical thinking by mdm aini :)
MTC 037 : introduction to law 2 by mdm farah haneem :))
MTC 038 : lupe la ape subject dia.....ahahha by sir ikmal
MTC 039 : social psychology by mdm shatrah :))))
ok cerita seterusnya ialah kisah time table saya :
isnin
mtc 038
mtc 037
bel 313
selasa
bel 313
mtc 039
rabu
mtc 037
bel 260
khamis
bel 260
mtc 039
mtc 038
jumaat
yeay freeeeeeeee no classssssss
ari jumaat just class tuk repeat student n some other class n of course not my class
so that is it.......
current mood : x sabar nak blik umah raya aji...nak mkn chicken choppppppp :)))))

No comments: